Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Swan Song

My one forever constant.
Alternated between loving, hating, despising, adoring, cherishing, always something. Longing, lusting for you with a manic need. Manic love. 
You, my planned tomorrow from an accidental yesterday. 
My solace, keeping sadness at bay.....there was the constant, the crutch of you. 
I depended on YOU...and in turn it enabled my independence. I needed no one. I had you. 
Thirst to feel those somethings, those anything moments.Years of thirst led me to the mirage..to you. 
You were not you or maybe I am no longer the me I was with you. 
Hopes dashed. I'm filled with nothing. What I thought, isn't. Even my crocodile tears believed what my very being so wanted. I lived on old memories but I didn't account for change. I just wasn't the same yet I didn't know, until I was staring at a stranger. 
My one forever constant......
is just no more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment