Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 24, 2011

Come Back

You did it. You left me. Why? I’m not ready. You might have been but I am not. Oh Daddy. You squeezed my hand. I told you to fight and you nodded your head. You nodded your head but you still gave up. It wasn’t time. It wasn’t time. It wasn’t fucking time. You can’t give me hope and take it back. I need you. Where are you? Is this some fucked up dream I’m living? You are still here, aren’t you? I can feel my fingers rubbing your face. I see you. You see me. Clearly. You understand. I know you do. You did. But you left me anyway. So much unresolved. I need you. I need you like I need the damn air I breathe. I NEED YOU. Come back. Take away this fucking nightmare and come back. I need you more than HE does. I need the last hug. I need your love. I want to tell you. I just want to tell you………..

No comments:

Post a Comment