Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Just A Heartache.......Par For The Course......

So...I've worked hard. I've created a cement mixture with dirt and water to create bricks. I slaved away on these bricks over the years and slowly build a fortress. The wall has served me well. It has survived attack on all sides. My wall has protected me from sticks and stones, rocks, boulders and hell even direct fire. Sure, I've had to make a few minor repairs over the years. Walls like anything else can fall into disrepair without regular maintenance. Ok...fine....we know how the fucking wall was built.

WHY THE FUCK DID I LET HIM TEAR IT DOWN?

Why did I think for even a minute that I did not need its protection? I lost my safety net. My heart, my well being, my soul are bare.

Yes....I know......stupidity......maybe........dreaming of something for which I secretly yearn?

I see my gross misjudement.....my error. Never expose yourself Daphne, damn it. Why Why why? Idiot.

So now I begin again. Maybe this time I will use armour?

No comments:

Post a Comment